Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I had some roommates living with me. Its been about 7 months…

Customer Question
I had some roommates living...
I had some roommates living with me. Its been about 7 months and their stuff is still in my house. When they were living with me they never and any sort of contact with me. Can I throw out their things?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/15/2016
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 2 years ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

How did the roommates leave?

.

Did you evict them or did they voluntarily terminate their tenancy and move?

.

Does the personal property left behind have any value?

.

Can you contact them?

.

.

thanks