Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

The owner/manager refuses to give me a written copy of my…

Customer Question
The owner/manager refuses to give...
The owner/manager refuses to give me a written copy of my lease. She never gives me a bill for gas or water. She gives you what she say you owe by phone/or note. Me she blurts it out so the whole park can hear. Then she gave some ridiculous amount. She is constantly harassing my grandson or me. She accused him of peeping in windows so he was scared she would call the police and lie on him. So he left home n now he was hit by a truck n was fighting. He is a special needs child n she is aware of this. He is now in Ballard physical rehab center in San Bern. She may not be responsible for it, but indirectly she is. Now she will not accept my rent payment or my utility money. She does not like me guesting my amount. Please I beg of some one o help me.(###) ###-#### ***** am never late on my rent. I have been ere for about 6 months. Oh n when I told her what happened to derrick she and I quote " good he is where he needs o be". She says when she goes to court she never looses.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/11/2016
Lawyer: Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Richard - Bizlaw

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Have you made your complaints in writing? If so what was the response. What would be the last time you complained and when was the response?

I have not had a response to my questions. I need the answer to these questions before I can provide an answer.