Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I just submitted a question about a room in Rockland County,

Customer Question
NY do you know the...
I just submitted a question about a room in Rockland County, NY do you know the laws there?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
2/10/2016
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 2 years ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I don't see any other question posted under your ID on the site...

.

If you would like to post your details and legal question, I will do my best to help..

.

.

thanks