Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Want to file, Vandalism, Assault, Water on Floor days Code…

Customer Question
Want to file for negligence...
Want to file for negligence, Vandalism, Assault, Water on Floor for 6 days Code Enforcement interaction, Meth heads and Alcoholics keeping me up for over 30 days, 4 hospitalizations for sleep deprivation, Maintenance making comments they are tired of hearing it. police calls, Security call to No Avail. I'm in Hell. Threatened with Gun by Tenant and Threaten by kid Father who Vandalized my Car Police reports filed and Security filed multiple reports. . Can sleep because tenant above me has floor heater over my roof sounds like im in aiport landing, Management no help. Asking for pro rated rent to leave asap
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
1/29/2016
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I understand you have these issues with the landlord of your premises, but what is your specific question for us about the situation?