Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have had an on going rat infestation in my apartment. The…

Customer Question
I have had an on...
I have had an on going rat infestation in my apartment. The management has set traps but they are not able to fix the problem. What should i do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
1/27/2016
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 2 years ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

How long has this been going on?

.

What is it that you would like to happen?

.

Do you want to terminate the lease?

.

.

thanks