How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need help to draft a petition of Prohibition/mandate with CA

Customer Question

Need help to draft a petition for Writ of Prohibition/mandate with CA supreme court to appeal a forcible detainer action where I am not even the owner/landlord. Already have petition with CA Courts of Appeal but was denied. The petition with CA COA was done in pro per but was reviewed by an attorney. Looking for a fixed fee project help me update the petition for CA supreme court.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I think you already have my email address. Feel free to contact me direct.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!