How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Public housing notice to leave

Customer Question

Public housing notice to leave
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

How can I help you? Do you have any legal questions for me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my question is if i get a notic to leave my house whrre i dd is it.possoble to. Vtydtill posdobe
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again.

I apologize, but because of typos in your question, I don't understand what you're asking. Can you retype the question?


Related Landlord-Tenant Questions