How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask WiseOwl58 Your Own Question
WiseOwl58, Other
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 3742
Experience:  Experienced landlord-tenant lawyer and real estate broker.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
WiseOwl58 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live on a RO park where 50 people are behind in their rent

Customer Question

I live on a RO park where 50 people are behind in their rent What steps should be followed leading up to placing a lien on their mobile home ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  WiseOwl58 replied 1 year ago.

In order to place a lien, you need the board of the RO park to get a judgment against the residents for not paying their rent. Once there is a court judgment in place, you can have them file the lien.

Please rate 4 or 5 and close out the question. Good luck to you. I wish you all the best.