Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

My wife and I want to evict her son from our house. He is 23…

Customer Question
My wife and I want...
My wife and I want to evict her son from our house. He is 23 tears old and has violent outbursts. Its just a matter of time before something bad goes down. He pays nothing for rent and does nothing to help.
We are sick of him and want him gone. We are even considering giving him the move out cost just because we want him gone quick.
My question is....Should I do a 30 day notice with a formal eviction notice as a back up plan incase we have trouble getting him to leave, therefore the US Marshall can kick him out, where if that happens he will get no help with the moving cost from us.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
1/19/2016
Lawyer: barristerinky, Attorney replied 2 years ago
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Can you tell me what state this is in?

.

How long has he been living with you?

.

.

thanks