How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to take my old apartment complex to court charging me

Customer Question

I want to take my old apartment complex to court for over charging me for move out fees
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your post, can you tell me what your specific legal question is? Also, are you talking about your former landlord keeping your security deposit? If so, did they send you a letter with an itemization of why they were taking the money and if so, how long after you moved did they send it?

Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 1 year ago.

Hello again--I see where you read my request for more information, however, I don't see where you responded. If you still need assistance, I will need that information in order to provide you with assistance. If you no longer need assistance, then you can contact customer service to have your question closed and to obtain a refund of any deposit that you might have paid to the Site. Thank you

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions