Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

I have a room rented at my home. When we signed the

Customer Question

I have a room rented at my home. When we signed the agreement it was him only and we arrived on a price. Since then his daughter while being separated from his girl friend has been using my sons room when my son is with his mom.I feel he has not honored our agreement and he is paid through June of 2016 at our agreed price with him only living in my house. How do I go about this? Thank you for your time,Don Cline
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What state are you in?

2. Why do you allow this girl to use your son's room?

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a nominal charge I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Thanks in advance,

Doug