Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

Need to know specific laws to site and defenses to UD case.

Customer Question
I am the tenant. Underwent...
Need to know specific laws to site and defenses to UD case. I am the tenant. Underwent harassment and much more from landlord. California laws please.Need help with any defense arguments please. Also, specific laws that refer to these defenses.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
12/31/2015
Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that:

(A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here;

(B) When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and

(C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours.

Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….

At this link you will find a form that lists all the defenses and the laws that go with it. Please let me know if you need any help understanding any of these.

Please assign a feedback rating for this answer so that JA will compensate me for my time. Thank you.

Maverick
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney