How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a retired venteran on disability ssecurty disability

Customer Question

i am a retired venteran on disability ssecurty disability and teacher retirement disability as i am a cancer survivor, i cannot get the second floor for health reasons, i complained about the noise of a stereo waking me but it continues ,, 1130 last night,, i complain about bose bass rattling my windows it continues and i was chastized by management,, i am afraid to complain again, i might get booted i am sixy retired teacher what do i do what are my rights and recourse,, i want to move to a safer healthier environment but not lose my shirt doing so do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I need to get some information from you to properly respond to your question. What state are you in? Is your apartment in regular housing or some type of governmental or gov. assisted housing? What is the solution that you are looking for?