How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need representation 17 on disputed amount owed to landlord

Customer Question

I need representation for Dec 17 on disputed amount owed to landlord based on a verbal agreement I paid him rent/utilities/storage fees from 11/2015 till 07/2015 he threatened to evict for a utility bill not paid in June I have reciept
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking for representation from an attorney on this site? If so, we are prohibited by the rules of this site to represent clients. This site is for informational purposes only. Do you have a question related to this issue? Has the landlord provided notice of eviction?

Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Are you there? I would like to help you with any questions you might have.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions