How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Name is ***** *****. I own a house in Oregon and Friends

Customer Question

Customer: My Name is ***** *****. I own a house in Oregon and Friends have been boarding with me ( a married couple ) The Husband has been diagnosed with mental disease and his behavior is quite unstable as of late. How can I evict him?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He isnt rational and has quit taking his meds and refuses to see the doctor. He also is verbally abusive and has threatened violence!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Family Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.


Do your friends pay rent?

Have your friends resided with you for more than one year?