How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an eviction from Judge Burney, JP. that has been

Customer Question

I have an eviction from Judge Burney, JP. that has been appealed with a paupers appeal. The resident in question did place money for November in the registry with Judge Burney. The resident has not put money in the registry of the County Court. I want to file a default for a judgment tomorrow. What forms do I use and how do I do it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  rayanswers replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help .Is this in Harris County Texas or elsewhere, this was the only Judge Burney I came up with.Thanks.