Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experience representing landlords and tenants.
11313492

Signed a document before POA was signed that give up the

Customer Question

signed a document for parent before POA was signed that give up the right to property that belong to previous family members but it was a mistake. what can be done?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

You can sign an affidavit rescinding and canceling the document. If the other parties don't accept this you would file in court for an order on ground of mistake and lack of consideration. martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options. Good luck. I wish you the best. I trust the answer has been helpful. kindly let me know.

Expert:  Infolawyer replied 1 year ago.

awaiting your rating