Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

If I re a lawyer in Los Angeles to fight an unlawful

Customer Question
if I hire a lawyer...
if I hire a lawyer in Los Angeles to fight an unlawful detainer approximately how much should I expect to pay
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
10/20/2015
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

While lawyers typically charge by the hour, there are attorneys who will represent a tenant in a forcible for a flat fee. It is completely negotiable. If you use a neighborhood attorney you will find it less expensive.

I would expect it to run at least $500.

If you need assistance finding local counsel try Martindale Hubble. Many attorneys themselves use this site to locate attorneys outside their jurisdiction or expertise:

http://www.martindale.com/Find-Lawyers-and-Law-Firms.aspx

It is a huge worldwide database searchable by location and specialty.

Loren, Lawyer