Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 30 years of experience representing landlords and tenants.
17897874

We are either going to build or by and excisting house and

Customer Question

We are either going to build or by and excisting house and will know when we can do by 9/23/15. We have an apartment lease that is ending on 9/28/15. We gave a 2 month written notice because we were going to by a house and the did not go through. I emailed the manager and cancelled our written notice. We where offered option 1 8 month lease, options 2 a 12 month lease, option 3 a 14 month lease and option 4 to go month to month.
We emailed the manager back and explained our situations and we asked to go month to month. Now she is pressuring us to sing a lease.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.

I am a bit unclear as to what your question is. Could you clarify please?

Expert:  Loren replied 2 years ago.

Are you online with me?