How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask insearchoftheanswer Your Own Question
insearchoftheanswer, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 55285
Experience:  Lawyer; developer/owner of RE developments.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
insearchoftheanswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.


This is Samuel. I do not participate in the phone calls which are generated via this website, but if you want to continue here, please tell me what is your concern and what information I can provide you in this regard.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No worries
How are you today?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Fine thank you. And you?

Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

You have a question about Landlord/Tenant?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm doing good, thank you for asking.
I am actually waiting for someone to reply via phone if that is ok, but I do appreciate your assistance.
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I will OPT OUT. And another professional will contact you to talk on the phone. Please do not respond here at this time. Please do not give any rating at this time. And your deposit will stay in tact. Good luck.

Expert:  insearchoftheanswer replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is Richard. Can you tell me in what state you are located and a bit about your issue so I can make sure I can help? Thanks.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions