How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LandlordTenantAnswer Your Own Question
LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 28335
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Disputes, Leases, Evictions, Foreclosures.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
LandlordTenantAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a care taker and handyman and have improved the

Customer Question

I am a care taker and handyman and have improved the property in excess of rent the owner is now in hospital care as I continue to improve property the relateded family have no interest that I know of is there any laws in place Homesteading or other to secure my interest and investment as owner has allowed me to improve over 5 years and they have showed no interest
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  LandlordTenantAnswer replied 2 years ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, you want to know if what you have done over the years would give you a legal right, interest and possession of the home?