Loren, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney with 30 years of experience representing landlords and tenants.
17897874

Does an office building landlord required to provide the

Customer Question

does an office building landlord required to provide the tenants with a/c and heating in
los Angeles, zip code 90731?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Is there a written lease in place? If yes, does it include HVAC representations?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

The lease would determine the obligations of the landlord to provide air conditioning. If it is required under the lease and the landlord is failing to provide it then it is a breach and you can sue to recover your damages.

Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.

Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.