How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard - Bizlaw Your Own Question
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 10629
Experience:  Commercial and residential leases in NY & NJ & US
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Richard - Bizlaw is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

They are doing utility construction in my neighborhood 24

Customer Question

they are doing utility construction in my neighborhood 24 hours a day> this is new construction and it is loud and disturbing our sleep.what do i do? it is in the street
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

I suggest you contat your local town building department or zoning office that enforces construction codes and noise ordinances. If this is a utility doing tne work and there is an emergency you may not be able to get any relief. However, most towns have ordinances that govern when construction can take place and noise limits, especially in the late evening hours.

If I have answered all your questions, please positively rate my answer as that is how I receive credit. If you have more questions, please let me know. If my answer was particularly helpful you can pay a bonus.

Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Did you have any additional questions?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions