How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 19472
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a question I recevied a letter from my mother after

Customer Question

I have a question I recevied a letter from my mother after she stated she was moving out stating she wants her deposit back from Comcast and comed when there is no such thing she then stated she as not paying the bills due on the first and then signed
the paper is this considered abandoning her residence and do I have the authority to put her items in a storage unit to which she cant enter the home.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.

Could you review it, put proper punctuation marks, add clarifying information, and resubmit?

Is your mother renting from you?

What state are you in?