Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

Can landlord enter you apartment any time and send repair

Customer Question
can landlord enter you...
can landlord enter you apartment any time and send repair person with out you consent to go in you apartment any time
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
8/16/2015
Lawyer: LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LandlordTenantAnswer

Good morning. No, the landlord can not. The landlord would need to give the tenant reasonable notice, to enter the rental and the tenant, if they desire, can be present as well. The only time the landlord could enter without notice or permission, would be in an emergency situation.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!
LandlordTenantAnswer
LandlordTenantAnswer
LandlordTenantAnswer, Attorney