Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Received letter from management my rent will increase from $

Customer Question

Received letter from management my rent will increase from $ 930.00 to $1,130.00 effective 08/08/2018
I paid August rent $930.00.He call said letter should say 2015 and not 2018
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Ely replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
1) What state are you in?
2) Are you on a lease, or, do you pay month to month?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.