Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

Http://my.justanswer.com/question/index/897d7c5c4f1348aabda3

Customer Question

http://my.justanswer.com/question/index/897d7c5c4f1348aabda33ac913d72417?continueTheConversation=False&comingFromAdservEmail=False&ratedThroughEmail=False&rating=0&fromPayPal=False
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Math-Stat replied 2 years ago.
hi there
can you kindly post your math questions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the manager and a staff employee were...
the manager and a staff employee were made aware that I obtained a print out of proof the the sister of manager occupied the unit 6 weeks before the said lease and the printout from the office worker shows it now jan 16 a offer to come to work at the complex asap to submit resume then possessed, drug tested and did online test and got certif. the night before start of job the manager called up and said that they were transferring an employee and so I was told to hang on and see if this guy works out this continued well into mid june this is a right to work state and this is where I question the intent on the Manager because a person can dream and hold on to a belief but for the to staff members to stay involved every couple of days stating things like sending your paperwork through again for almost 5 months were they dreamers too or was it a way to send this home into monetary failure now default of lease around 4000 and two day till court and I lose my home and walk away with a huge debt and mark on my tentant tracker while the family gets away with underhanded and false documentation the other proof is to obtain the first statement that cox installed the cable will also confirm the date 6 weeks prior to said paperwork in her file so because I new they were doing shady office stuff I was sabotaged and financially destroyed and marked as a do not rent in the system at any complex wicked there is more but this is service the only thing I am at fault is default of contract but her sister free rent for 1 month and a half there is other unis with other family and I think the name is ***** ***** on all the units prior to the sister arriving to vegas mom and st dad used the sis name but this dealing with hud leasing because this is a approved housing for a assisted aid I question the reason for the one person on all three units and approved hud really04 August 2015 06:03Experts are
Expert:  Math-Stat replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, I thought, this is a math problem/question, I will just opt out so that proper expert can help you.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your post. A legal professional here. Do you still require assistance at this time?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
far I have not had anyone to advise me in this matter

I have reviewed the facts but I am still unclear as to your question. Can you please help me understand the situation, step by step? I am not even sure as to the topic itself--please advise.