Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
19305272

4 unit property in pa.the 2 tenants there did not pay the rent

Customer Question

4 unit property in pa.the 2 tenants there did not pay the rent and i have no money
for water,heat,sewer,etc.filling for bankrupsy soon.what are my responsibilities to
the tenants?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I am a licensed Pennsylvania professional and will be happy to assist you with your concerns.
As far as responsibility, what exactly do you mean, are you asking as far as utilities and other services?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes.
Hi,I do apologize, I was offline. I do not communicate by phone but I can discuss via skype if that is acceptable to you. Just please be aware that doing so does not create an attorney-client relationship and it does not create a basis for representation off-site. Please advise!