Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

We have lease until 11/1/2015 landlord say that we breach…

Customer Question
we have lease until 11/1/2015 landlord...
we have lease until 11/1/2015
landlord say that we breach the lease by having a dog that was not certify as emotional companion.
there is nothing on the lease saying that our dog needed it to certify in order to be on the property (the only thing that me and him agree upon signing the lease was if there was any damages to the wood flooring due to the dog I was going to out of pocket
and he want us to vacate the property
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Before I answer a bit more detail would be helpful please.
Which state are you located in?
Does the lease have any provisions regarding pets?
Thank you.
Also, does the dog have any special training to serve as a service animal?