How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The unit is about 1000 sq ft. I am concerned because I think

Customer Question

The unit is about 1000 sq ft. I am concerned because I think he will try anything and everything to get me out of the house. Can you please list the things he can do/try to get me out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for requesting me.
Kindly reply via the original thread so that we can keep your communication in one question and so that you are not potentially exposed to additional fees. Thank you!