Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I have invested monies into a house I do not own but landlord…

Customer Question
I have invested monies into...
I have invested monies into a house I do not own but landlord verbally told me he would take it off the price of the home when I was ready to purchasing the home and now he's not acknowleding this.Is there anything I could do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2015
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is***** am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be glad to help you.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Do you have a written agreement with the landlord related to this transaction / promise to provide you with credit toward purchase price?
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer