Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Attorney experienced in Landlord-Tenant Law.
26296561

Does a strip mall landlord have a legal obligation to provide

Customer Question

Does a strip mall landlord have a legal obligation to provide sufficient parking to a tenant? How would a tenant be able to enforce this if it feels there is insufficient parking for its business?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question. Generally, a strip mall landlord only has to provide parking according to the terms of the lease, so any parking space to which tenant is legally entitled has to be specified in the written commercial lease and if the landlord's parking obligation is not stated in the written lease, then the landlord would not be legally obligated to provide any parking to the tenant. I wish you the best of luck!
Please let me know if you have any related follow up questions and if not, please positively rate my answer, so I can receive credit for my work.
Thank you.
Do you have any related follow up questions for me?