Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

I have a commercial sub lease and after 6 months the ownership

Customer Question
changed when the new...
I have a commercial sub lease and after 6 months the ownership changed when the new owner moved in they said if i do good is good for them. Now I am doing good and the new owners after 6 months asking double rent. Still i have the sub lease with the former Business owner. Is there any law about rent increase? I still have lease for 9 moree years.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
6/24/2015
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.How did the ownership change?
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer