Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

Have rented a high end property in Fountain hills AZ, the

Customer Question
Have rented a high end...
Have rented a high end property in Fountain hills AZ, the landlord has not responded in a timely manner with regard to the issues of maintenance that were presented at the time of signing the rental agreement. we can't deal directly with teh Landlord as a Broker , Renters Warehouse represents the landlord. I have a strong suspension the landlord is not going to do the right thing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/23/2015
Lawyer: Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
I am sorry to hear that you find yourself in this situation. How can I help, exactly? What, ideally, are you seeking to accomplish?
I am concerned the landlord is "playing a game" stretch it out get more lease money and still no resolve. Regrettably what I would like to do is to get the heck out of this situation if there is no firm commitment from the Property Manager and the landlord. We were assured there will be an answer by tomorrow evening. I have gone on line and stopped the automatic lease payment feature. We have maybe another (7) serious issues to be resolved and the first has not been resolved
I don't trust them. We have on our on fixed a number of problems as we like the place so much
We made a three year commitment. Sold our home and came here to chill fro a few years as we determine what to do in the retirement phase of our lives
How long have you been leasing this property? Is there an actual contract in place, or are you month to month? How long ago did you inform of needed repairs, and what if anything has been done or started since your notifications? Please advise.
Three year lease, they were informed of the issue with the pool the very first day, nothing to resolve the issue with the pool where we can trust using it. We can't speak with the landlord. the property manager knows our frustration what rights do I have?
All the manages says is we are trying to get an answer from the owner
Where are you? working multiple calls?
10 mins since your last response! OK I am not getting a good feeling here....... adios ..... bad allocation of funds .... I won't allow payment
My apologies on the delay, while I do try to reply right away, I cannot always do so as I can be working on a different question or may be taking a break. While waiting for you to respond I was researching a different matter but I am still here working on this question as well.
As far as your situation I am still waiting on actual dates. You mentioned that you reported this to the landlord right away, but when was that? How long have you been waiting for a response? What, if anything did they repair in the interim?
I see that you no longer wish to continue. As such I will inform the moderators to close out this question. My apologies but we cannot always give an immediate response as we do have to research and yes, wait on you to provide us with more information.
In any case, I do wish you the very best of luck with your situation.
Sincerely,
Dimitry, Esq.
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer