Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I own a mobile home and am renting it out. The people I originally…

Customer Question
I own a mobile home...
I own a mobile home and am renting it out. The people I originally rented it to moved out before they even moved all the way in and the sent me a text to inform me that her step brother moved in. He has lived there 3 months and has completely trashed the place inside and out. Also has many others living there. I want to evict. How much time do I give them to get out?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
6/20/2015
Lawyer: justiceb4all, Arbitrator replied 3 years ago
justiceb4all
justiceb4all, Arbitrator
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to help you,
1. Did you agree to allow the tenants to sublease the mobile home to her step-brother ?
2. Did the original renters give you a security deposit ?
3. If so, is it enough to cover the damage done by the step-bother ?
Thank you and I look forward to your reply,
ANDREA