Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

Fort Worth, Texas How many days do I have before eviction I

Customer Question
Fort Worth, Texas How many days...
Fort Worth, Texas
How many days do I have before eviction
I received a citation in eviction on June 18th on my patio floor. Citation is dated June 11, Constable stamp says June 15. I have not talked to a constable.
I have been notified that my court date is June 23rd
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
6/19/2015
Lawyer: LawTalk, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good evening,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Are you going to defend against the action, or just not appear in court?
This seems like a very serious situation for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might better suit your needs. If you are interested, I can offer you a phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread. I will make that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread. All you need do is accept the offer if you would like me to call.
Thanks in advance,
Doug
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer