Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I just spent about well over an hour writing out a question…

Customer Question
I just spent about well...
I just spent about well over an hour writing out a question and I was almost through proof reading it it disappeared I don't even know where to beginI just spent about well over now our writing out a question was almost finished proof reading it it disappeared
I don't even know where to start
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/17/2015
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
I'm afraid that a question that took an hour to write is going to take too long to read and contain far too much information. You will have a better chance if you can reduce it to it's essentials and present a single question or two. Also, your offer of payment is very much on the low side.