Christopher B, Esq
Christopher B, Esq, Attorney
Experience:  Litigation Attorney
84496330

Thank you response to my question about how to get

Customer Question

Thank you for your response to my question about how to get yahoo to stop sharing my info.XXXXXXXXXXX.XXXXXXXXXX.Next question : I want to get a roommate to live in my home that I own.What do I need to do to protect myself and my home ?
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq replied 2 years ago.
First, I would recommend doing a thorough background check on any potential roommate. A signed lease also is must and you can find lease templates online for the state of Michigan. You can write in whatever special terms you require to protect your interests including the amount of rent, the term of the lease, payment of utilities, etc., this will leave no leeway and uncertainty regarding any issues that could potentially arise when dealing with your new roommate. Please let me know if this answers your question fully and don't forget to rate my answer.
I see that you have viewed my answer. If you do not have any further questions and you feel that I have fully answered your question, please positively rate my answer.
It has been a few days since I provided you a service and answered your question. Do you have any further questions? If not please positively rate my answer as it is the only way I will be compensated.