Landlord-Tenant

Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Legalease
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I am looking for a lawyer who specializes in Section 8
JKEsq
JKEsq, Managing Firm Partner
I am looking for a lawyer who specializes in Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers. I need advice on seeking a reasonable accommodation request that will allow a family member (myself) to rent to a mental… read more
I receive a Housing Choice Voucher from the government
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
I receive a Housing Choice Voucher from the government (HUD). I have lived in my current resident for over 3 years. No one knows that I receive assistance paying my rent. I do not discuss my private b… read more
I just moved into a furnished studio in Los Angeles, which
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
I just moved into a furnished studio in Los Angeles, which was advertised with a bedroom area, sitting room area, full bathroom and a "kitchenette" -- which, it turns out, does NOT have a sink. The la… read more
A friend of mine has been a live in home health care
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Hi, a friend of mine has been a live in home health care provider for a tenant who was on section 8 and living in income controlled housing. The tenant will not be returning to the apt. My friend has … read more
My name is Ilene. Recently my mom got accepted 8 voucher but
Ray, Lawyer
Hello, my name is***** my mom got accepted for section 8 voucher but can her landlord reject her, even though he has already tenants with section 8. I am asking this because since he has giving a hard… read more
I am 65 years old, on Soc Sec disability. I have rented
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
I am 65 years old, on Soc Sec disability. I have rented for 8 continuously years in the same house, on Section 8. Eight years later there is a housing shortage and limited funding for Section 8 renter… read more
Does WA state law prohibit public housing agents from
P. Simmons, Attorney
Does WA state law prohibit public housing agents from renting to convicted felons? Specifically, a woman who has served her time and has been clean and sober for 18+ months has been provided with a TA… read more
I believe that my apartment complex is seeking section 8
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney
I believe that my apartment complex is seeking section 8 approval from HUD. To aid our complex in securing these tax benefits, my spouse and I have been asked to provide my complex owner with signific… read more
Former renter did $2.000 of damages under a Section 8 housing
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
Former renter did $2.000 of damages under a Section 8 housing can I collect? lost 4 months of rent for 4 month until I was able to fix up. Can Housing pay me back… read more
A Section 8 tenant has voluntarily pd additional money to the
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
A Section 8 tenant has voluntarily pd additional money to the landlord for the past 4 yrs. She has recently moved out & is upset with the landlord because she will not be getting a large portion of he… read more
I have a psychiatric disability and I can only work part time.
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I have a psychiatric disability and I can only work part time. I have been living for many years with a roommate in a rented Section 8 house. My long-time roommate was recently diagnosed with terminal… read more
do i have the right to sue landlord when my rights were violated,
Infolawyer, Attorney
do i have the right to sue landlord when my rights were violated, specifically right of privacy and entry of apartment without permission by virtue of emegency clause in contract? What is considered e… read more
I have a 4 unit rental property in Los Angeles that is under
barristerinky
barristerinky, Attorney
I have a 4 unit rental property in Los Angeles that is under rent control. 'Tenant A' had a clogged kitchen sink drain that I fixed yesterday. I have another tenant that is a Section 8 tenant. He snak… read more
Thank you again for your help. I gave you a BONUS" today for
Fritz
Fritz, lawyer
Thank you again for your help. I gave you a 'BONUS" today for your help. I appreciate your input greatly. I have additional developments today from the attorney supposedly now representing me At Inner… read more
AS you possibly know if you have access to my questions the
Fritz
Fritz, lawyer
AS you possibly know if you have access to my questions the past couple of months. I am in a situation with my new landlord where he is trying ti evict me because he doesn't want to accept my Section … read more
I live in Los Angeles Ca. I am living in an Apt building 6
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I live in Los Angeles Ca. I am living in an Apt building 6 years & that 2 years & ago it went into foreclosure. I was under a Section 8 Contract lease with the original owner. So after the foreclosure… read more
Can I sue my previous landlord for damages? The house where
Loren, lawyer
Can I sue my previous landlord for damages? The house where I lived was lost in foreclosure. I have a section 8 housing voucher. The new owner automatically incurred me as a tenant along with a busine… read more
I live in a duplex and PG & E detected a major gas leak in
Law Educator, Esq., lawyer
I live in a duplex and PG & E detected a major gas leak in the wall that is between my kitchen and the other units bathroom and the gas was turned off both units. A contracter came out and determined … read more