How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Irwin Law Your Own Question
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 7351
Experience:  Attorney 35 years extensive and active real estate practice; represents both landlords and tenants
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Irwin Law is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a landlord and the Housing Court at Richmond Texas wants

Customer Question

I am a landlord and the Housing Court at Richmond Texas wants me to draft an order stating that the judge found in my favor 8 months rent at 1200 a month, so a $9,600 judgment and possession of the property. How should I write this?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
COURT CAPTION AT TOP OF PAPERCenter the word: JUDGMENTTHe court having heard evidence finds for the Plaintiff and awards judgment in the amount of $9,600.Dated: ____________________ _________________________________ Signature line for Judge of Housing Court
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 2 years ago.
I hope this is helpful. Hard to believe that your court doesn't use printed forms for this. Our judge fills one in from the bench.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions