Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am a landlord and the Housing Court at Richmond Texas wants…

Customer Question
I am a landlord and...
I am a landlord and the Housing Court at Richmond Texas wants me to draft an order stating that the judge found in my favor 8 months rent at 1200 a month, so a $9,600 judgment and possession of the property. How should I write this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
6/5/2015
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 3 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney
COURT CAPTION AT TOP OF PAPERCenter the word: JUDGMENTTHe court having heard evidence finds for the Plaintiff and awards judgment in the amount of $9,600.Dated: ____________________ _________________________________ Signature line for Judge of Housing Court
I hope this is helpful. Hard to believe that your court doesn't use printed forms for this. Our judge fills one in from the bench.
Irwin Law
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney