How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 116736
Experience:  Attorney with over 24 years experience.
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I gave my son 14 days. Do I give him an additional 16 to equal

Customer Question

I gave my son 14 days. Do I give him an additional 16 to equal 30 days?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
If you have proof he received the texts and because of the abuse, you can try to justify the short notice. All I was telling you previously is that if you give less than 30 days you have to be able to provide some justification, so if you have no mailing address and he has been abusive to you, that would be your justification.

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions