Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Under Washington State Laws, are landlords required to provide…

Customer Question
Under Washington State Laws, are...
Under Washington State Laws, are landlords required to provide tenants, each with assigned parking spaces?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
5/25/2015
Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 3 years ago
Loren, Lawyer
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I will do whatever I can to answer your question.
Unfortunately, there is no inherent statutory tenant right right to parking in Washington State or any other state.
Any parking rights would need to be given in the lease between the parties.
I hope this is helpful. If you have more follow up questions please let me know. It is never a problem.
Thank you.