How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas McJD Your Own Question
Thomas McJD
Thomas McJD, Lawyer
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 46
Experience:  Landlord-Tenant Law Expert
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
Thomas McJD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Barrister, I am needing information or a letter to landlord

Customer Question

Hi Barrister,
I am needing information or a letter to landlord regarding relocation fees. I signed a new year lease in March and last month my landlord gave me a 30 day notice to vacate and only want to return my deposit and I know that I am entitled to at least $7700 relocation fees if lived in the home for at least a year. Suggestions? I am just trying to write a letter to the landlord to let them know I will leave if they agree to the relocation fees.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can.
What is the reason the landlord is terminating the lease?
Are you in a rent controlled building?
What city are you in?

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions