Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

There are birds roosting on the window sill above my apartment…

Customer Question
There are birds roosting on...
There are birds roosting on the window sill above my apartment and defecating onto my window air conditioner. What are my options as a tenant with a lease?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/19/2015
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 3 years ago
Ely, Counselor at Law
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
1) What state is this in?
2) Have you complained to the landlord yet (or property manager)?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.