How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask barristerinky Your Own Question
barristerinky, Attorney
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Satisfied Customers: 37362
Experience:  Attorney over 16 years, landlord 26 years
Type Your Landlord-Tenant Question Here...
barristerinky is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Again (new carpet ohio) where do i file in small claims

Customer Question

hi again (new carpet ohio) where do i file in small claims county where apartment was or can i do it in my new county of residence
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Landlord-Tenant
Expert:  barristerinky replied 2 years ago.
Hello again,
You would need to file in the county where the property was located so you can obtain subject matter jurisdiction over the landlord and force them to come to court to defend.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you know your stuff thanks again
Expert:  barristerinky replied 2 years ago.
You are very welcome. Glad to help any time..
thanks much

Related Landlord-Tenant Questions