Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

Landlord-Tenant

I feel that my rights as a tenant and a resident in this community

Customer Question
are being violated I pay...
I feel that my rights as a tenant and a resident in this community are being violated I pay my rent on time but I get notices about what I can't have on my porch, under my porch and behind my manufacturer home, I think it's because of my race, because others have things on and under their porches and never are told anything. I have pictures and witnesses, that can testify to this. What are my rights? Do I have a case ? What can be done
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
7/28/2013
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 4 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Kindly use CONTINUE or REPLY button to ask for clarification or follow-up questions.

Response: I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. If your right as a Tenant has been infringed upon because of your race, then you need to file complaint against the park owner with Washington State Human Rights Commission or with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. Your case would be investigated and the park owner would be sanctioned if discrimination is found. Click on the link below to file your complaint:

http://www.hum.wa.gov/complaintprocess/index.html

http://portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/program_offices/fair_housing_equal_opp/complaint-process

Is there any other action that can be taken against management for quicker results. Who would I consult to see if they would be willing to buy back home so I could move some where I won't be harassed and picked on about insignificant things

Is there any other action that can be taken against management for quicker results.

Response 1: Unfortunately, I do not know of any quicker action.

Who would I consult to see if they would be willing to buy back home so I could move some where I won't be harassed and picked on about insignificant things

Response 2: You may contact a local Attorney that handles Landlord and Tenant matters to assist you. Pursuant to site terms of service, I am not allowed to make a personal referral. However, I can provide you with web sites that you can use to find local Attorneys:

http://www.lawyers.com

http://www.justia.com

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law