Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I am seeking an attorney to fight my landlord who is guilty of material non compliance, co…

Customer Question
I am seeking an attorney...
I am seeking an attorney to fight my landlord who is guilty of material non compliance, code violations, mortgage fraud and failure to disclose amongst other things. My lease is now up and I think the house may be in foreclosure. The landlord motioned for release of funds but did not notify me of the hearing so i missed it. Should i lay low or file a motion to amend?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/5/2012
Lawyer: David L, Attorney replied 6 years ago
David L
David L, Attorney

David L :

Hello. What are your intentions now that your lease is up? If your landlord is forecosed and you don't have a current lease, then you will be required to move, regardless. I don't think you getting involved in his case provides much benefit to you.