Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

to day i go to eviction count how do i get a judge to hear…

Customer Question
to day i go to...
to day i go to eviction count how do i get a judge to hear my case. A different judge.
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
3/2/2012
Lawyer: sjanda, Arbitrator replied 6 years ago
sjanda
sjanda, Arbitrator
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com with your question. I will provide legal information related to your question.

Can you give more info? Why do you want a different judge?
Well The judge i was told by the tenants assos tend to not want to here much but the landlords. I believe I am being harassassed. by the property mangenemt for my stand up rite as a tenents wt patking permits
Having someone tell you that the judges don't want to hear from tenants is not enough to get a new judge. You have show a conflict with the that is assigned. If the judge does not allow you to enter your evidence and you lose you can appeal.