Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

I live with one of my daugters as of a year ago..........We…

Customer Question
I live with one of...
I live with one of my daugters as of a year ago..........We had words and she screamed at me that I have to leave her home.....at this moment it is financially impossible..... I have made plands to move out in June.......... during the next 2 weeks I will be having 2 surgeries - the have to totally give me a new should 2nd suregery is an operation on my spine.
I will be glad to comply with my daughters wishes and vacate her home......however I just asked for a little time........I need to get a storage and I am totally unable to do any moving. I am new to Washington and will have hire movers........I still live on social security

I start having heart test starting tomorrow Feb 27th - I have heart desease, wet macular dejenertion which is taking my eye sight.......I also have afib///// not sure exactly which it is but my pulse races constantly........

what can I do
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
2/26/2012
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 6 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney
Is there a specific question I could assist you with?
I thought I gave you all the details my email is what I entered and it is my valid email address..............I am not happy with the legal response
There hasn't been a legal response yet. I just asked you what your question was.
what info do you want.........if you want more money I need better answers
You haven't gotten any answers yet because you haven't asked a question, you just put down some facts. What is your specific question?
what options do I have in this situation....... being allowed to stay 3 months what are my legal rights
Do you pay anything on the house? Any rent, buy groceries, help out with utilities?