Landlord-Tenant

Ask a landlord-tenant lawyer and get answers ASAP

im evicting my tenant. she got an atty. he wrote me an emailing…

Customer Question
im evicting my tenant....
im evicting my tenant. she got an atty. he wrote me an emailing while cc tenant as well requesting that all correspondence be dont thru the atty. May i still reply to all on the email he sent? meaning the tenant may see a copy of it. is it legal?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Landlord-Tenant
2/18/2012
Lawyer: Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD) replied 6 years ago
Dave Kennett
Dave Kennett, Lawyer (JD)
Dear JACUSTOMER - Yes you can respond. You have no duty follow his orders to respond only to him as an attorney would. It is best to communicate with the attorney but you can reply to his emails and you are not breaking any laws.